Sales Manager - Photovoltaics(pv)
A leading international Photovoltaic power company, developing and providing clean energy solutions, is seeking a Sales Manager.
• Developing & supporting new customers in Israel as well as maintaining relationship and increase business with existing customers.
• Providing customers with technical, commercial and service information to ensure their interest in the technology and increase profitability.
• Participating in professional conferences, fairs, events of solar and photovoltaics associations.
• Developing marketing activities and materials.
• Providing sales forecasts, reports and market research
• Providing customers with the best relevant concepts in regard to LCOE and other CAPEX and OPEX related requirements.
• Academic degree in a relevant field of education.
• At least two years experience in sales, BD, account management project management in the inverter, EPC or solar industry (previous inverter experience an advantage).
• Strong technical knowledge of PV inverters, BOS and system as well as proven commercial sales skills.
• Native level Hebrew, fluent command of written and spoken English
• Excellent knowledge of MS-Office and CRM software
• Willingness to travel domestic and internationally on a regular basis
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong Team player
• Proactive, dynamic and customer oriented
CV - Only in English please.