The Account Executive Manager is responsible for driving revenue growth by building and managing new‑existing client relationships, long-term client relationships, and developing strategic business relationships. The role requires a strong focus on new business development, in addition to, up-selling and cross-selling to existing clients and securing contract renewals. This will be achieved through sound account planning, prospecting to identify high-quality clients, qualifying and developing assigned accounts, understanding the client business environment, educating clients on our product offerings, and identifying ways the company can assist clients in solving its application development testing challenges.
• Develops and executes sales plans and coordinates sales efforts to achieve new customer revenue and existing customer up-sell revenue targets.
• Meets or exceeds defined sales quota through strategic account planning, networking and use of company resources.
• Account Management – Builds client relationships: maximizes company’s revenue and portability potential by up-selling to existing clients, driving renewal revenue and ensuring client satisfaction;
• Involvement in kickoff meetings, major milestone meetings, and opportunistic participation where senior client decision makers are present.
• Sales Leadership – Strategic sales approach, creates value for clients and adds to the Company’s capabilities and reputation;
• Maintains a thorough understanding of the company product offerings and tailoring its presentation to meet the needs of different types of organizations.
• Tracks and maintains all prospect and client activity in Salesforce.com.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications:
BA‑BS Degree or equivalent business experience.
3-8 years of software sales experience in the Israeli Hi-tech ecosystem
Solution sales experience
Proven track record of successful customer engagements
A strong foundation for strategic and tactical selling of a solution sale.
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills both in Hebrew and English.
Proven track record of successful customer engagements across: Media, Entertainment, Publishing, Telecommunications, Business Service, Retail, Gaming and Social Media.