• Proven experience in Enterprise Sales (High-tech; Healthcare; GOV/MOD; Global Companies) product management / account management
. • Wide range of products knowledge: Networking, Internet, Cloud computing & Net. Security covering all aspects of product initiation, including GTM plans.
• Sales & Business Development through partnerships with vendors, channels and consultants.
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills.
• Leading strategic sales and cooperation activities in the Israeli market, dealing with large enterprises and complex projects.
o Executing company’s go-to-market strategy.
o Managing sales to large customers and identifying potential customers, while working closely with CIOs and information security / networking managers across various verticals. • Developing and expanding the Sales Platform:
o Penetrating New markets/accounts while creating demand and recognition for new products, solutions & services.
o Creating new markets though local channels, and working with affiliates and various resellers / partners in the Networking/IT market. (If defined as Part of the assignment)
o Selling to small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprises, with a focus on most of the large Enterprise in Israel.
o strong relationships with end-user customers.
o value-added sales process to generate future sales to end users.
o long-term sales & business strategies with Key Accounts.
• Managing the Sales Programs and Targets.
o Conducting ongoing analysis of key business metrics.
o Maintaining ongoing MDF budgets with global vendors represented by the company.
Education – BA… Professional training/ Certifications in the field of Sales / Networking is an advantage Languages – Hebrew & English: Fluent… (writing; presentation) MS office Tools – Knowledge and experience in operating / using - PPT, Excel, Word…